ANNUAL GEneral meeting Jan 18th at 6:30pm
Come to the Somerset Community Association General Membership meeting :
When: Thursday, January 18th 2018
Time: 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Where: Ackerly Room (South Entrance)
Forest Ridge School
- Say goodbye to our outgoing Board members
- Get to know our incoming Board members
- Review last years financials
- Approve 2018 Budget
- Learn about our Water Leak and Irrigation system
- Learn about the upgrades and plans the Rec Club has in store
- Learn about upcoming Levy vote in February for our schools
- Learn more about the progress of CENSE and the status of PSE's
Energize Eastside project.
Vote YES! YES! YES! for the Bellevue School District Levies
On February 13, 2018, each and every one of our 20,000+ students need your continued support! Vote YES on the three levies which will allow the Bellevue School District to continue our expanded education. It is up to our voters to renew the levies that fund the expanded education our community demands and our students deserve. Without the 3 levies there will be cuts programs, services and staff.
SOMERSET SUPPORTS CENSE!
Donate to CENSE • Goal: $150,000 by end of Jan 2018
Online @ CENSE.org OR Check payable to CENSE Mail to CENSE • 12819 SE 38th St • Bellevue WA 98006-1326
For more details on why to support CENSE and why PSE’s Energize Eastside Project is NOT a done deal,
please refer here