Volunteer Opportunities In Somerset!
Have a couple of hours to spare? Get involved in the Somerset community!
We are currently looking for help on these committees:
- Chairperson: Oversee the collection of articles and ads for the Somerset Sun.
- Advertising Sales: Earn a $ commission by selling ads in Somerset Sun to businesses nearby.
Time commitment: Approx 10-15 hours, 4x/year
- Social Media Manager: Make updates and entries for Somerset Community Association
- Photographers: You don’t have to be a pro to help out- we need volunteers to provide great local photos for the Sun. Approximately 2 hours, 4x/year.
- Writers/Contributors: If you have a great story, recipe or a bit of Somerset history, let us know and we’ll share it in the Sun. You can also help us develop content.
Emergency Preparedness Committee:
- Community-building Committee: Work with EP committee to generate and implement community building events in the Somerset neighborhood
- Block Captains: Volunteer to be a block captain for your street! You’ll get everything you need to develop a plan and work with your neighbors
- Various: Volunteer your skills- landscape design, planting, maintenance help, etc. If you enjoy gardening and have an hour or hours to contribute, join the committee and help make Somerset even more beautiful.
If you'd like to get involved but don't see anything on this list that interests you, let us know what you'd like to do!