So, what is a Block Group?
- are groups of 25 to 40 homes although some are much smaller and some much larger.
- work best when homes are adjacent and sharing a common street or cul-de-sac but may include larger and broader areas.
- are not the same as a Somerset divisions having unique covenants.
- are the foundation of an inclusive, prepared and secure community.
- have group members who...
- are willing to look out for each other.
- share contact information (email and phone) with each other.
- notify others when they will be away from home for a period of time.
- will call other members if they see something unusual going on at your home, especially if they know you are not home.
- will call 911 if experiencing or witnessing an ongoing emergency or criminal activity.