Somerset 2023 Annual Dues
Your dues (only $6.25 per month) go to support the community association’s activities and neighborhood’s appearance. This keeps Somerset a desirable place to live and improves your home’s value. Thank you for your support!
If you have not submitted your Annual Meeting Proxy Statement, please Click Here to do so. Please remember to turn off your ad blocker if you do not see the Proxy Statement after you clicked on the link.
The SCA is funded entirely by membership dues and donations. Homeowners within the Somerset Community boundaries who pay their annual membership dues make up the voting members of the SCA.
Our dues are only $75 a year, but together we accomplish a lot:
- Manage landscaping and maintenance of the Somerset entrances and other outdoor common areas
- Facilitate covenant related requests and issues via the Covenant Review Committee (CRC)
- Provide a community website (somerset98006.org)
- Publish and distribute the biennial Somerset Directory and quarterly Somerset Sun
- Organize and support the Emergency Preparedness and Block Group programs
- Host the annual 4th of July Parade and Picnic, and the Lunar New Year celebration
- Advocate on behalf of the Somerset Community with local officials and organizations
We hope you will make this investment to help keep our neighborhood safe, attractive, and connected.
On behalf of all your Somerset neighbors - Thank You!